International Development Awards - image guidance
- Use three images which can tell the story of your project or campaign.
- Consider telling the journey of your project or individuals work
- It will be judged on the story you tell not on the production values.
- Images can be simple – at a minimum, all that's needed is access to a smartphone.
- Capture in landscape mode to make the most out of the space on the screen.
- Make sure the image is clear and of a reasonable quality.
- Make sure the lighting is good when taking photos.
- If using image titles, please ensure they are legible and can be seen on a computer and a large screen.
Notes for entrants
- Your images must be connected to the project, campaign, individual in the entry form.
- Your images must be of good quality.
- Your images must have titles and locations.
- Your images must be sent to [email protected] before the deadline 5pm Friday 25 October 2019.