Financial scenario planning in uncertain times
Get information and guidance on how to plan your finances in different scenarios in the Covid-19 pandemic.
This session features experts from development consultancy firm MzN International.
It covers the essentials of:
- What scenario planning is for, when it's useful and how to do it
- How to plan your timelines
- Planning for worst, average and best case scenarios
- How to communicate clear scenarios
- How to plan for the unexpected.
The webinar is free for Bond members and is especially relevant to CEOs, COOs, finance directors and those responsible for organisational strategy and financial planning.
This webinar is part of a series we’re running to support NGOs in this time of Covid-19 uncertainty.
Sadly, this webinar has already happened. However, you can watch a recording of it in our resources section.
In partnership with MZN International
The session will be on Thursday 30 April, starting at 11:00 UK time, it will run for approx. 1 hour.
Bookings will close at 10:00 on the day.