Explore the conference
Over 3,000 people from over 80 countries joined us last week for our first ever online Bond Conference on 24-28 May 2021.
We had 99 diverse speakers from NGOs, donors, civil society movements and government who came together to interrogate the future of the international development sector in the wake of Covid-19 and the UK’s changing role in the world.
Our five-day virtual conference wastruly global in outlook and reach, providing access to thought-provoking sessions to people all over the world. Our Listen programme was devised by practitioners from lower- and middle-income countries. Each day delved into a crucial theme for civil society:
- Fund: harness funding trends and diversify income to build resilience
- Influence: forward-thinking policy, advocacy and campaigning
- Lead: transformational leadership and strategy to solve new challenges
- Transform: action to address systemic issues and drive inclusion
- Listen: local perspectives and solutions for locally-led development
Highlights and visual minutes
Read our blog on the top five takeaways from the conference. You can also check out the visual minutes from each day below: