Explore the conference
Explore new ideas and opportunities to tackle the world’s most pressing challenges at the first-ever online Bond Annual Conference on 24-28 May 2021.
Join civil society leaders, NGOs, researchers, funders, government and private sector to interrogate the future of the development sector in the wake of Covid-19 and the UK’s changing role in in the world. You’ll address the systemic issues in international development, while getting insights and tools to make your organisation more impactful.
Our five-day virtual conference will be truly global in outlook and reach, providing access to thought-provoking sessions to people all over the world. Our Listen programme is being devised by practitioners from lower- and middle-income countries. Each day delves into a crucial theme for civil society:
- Fund: harness funding trends and diversify income to build resilience
- Influence: forward-thinking policy, advocacy and campaigning
- Lead: transformational leadership and strategy to solve new challenges
- Transform: action to address systemic issues and drive inclusion
- Listen: local perspectives and solutions for locally-led development
We'll be announcing keynote speakers and more sessions, so sign up to our weekly newsletter to keep up to date.
Highlights from the last Bond Conference
The Bond Annual Conference 2019 was the biggest international development conference in Europe, bringing together over 1,000 diverse people from across global civil society, humanitarian assistance, government, donors and the private sector.