Conference & Awards 2020
Join civil society leaders, NGOs, researchers, funders, government and private sector to interrogate the latest trends and share new ideas to tackle today’s biggest challenges.
The Bond Annual Conference & Awards is the biggest international development event in Europe, bringing together over 1,000 diverse people from across the international development and humanitarian sectors.
23-24 March 2020 at the QEII Centre, London
Bond’s two-day conference is your opportunity to:
- Challenge your thinking and stimulate debate around crucial current issues across 34 workshops and talks.
- Hear thought-provoking speeches from keynote speakers, such as environmental activist James Wakibia and Pan-African feminist Aya Chebbi.
- Exchange views with peers and make connections across the sector.
- Get new ideas to help your organisation adapt to the future and get inspired to tackle key development challenges.
- Connect with over 50 prominent sector suppliers and NGOs at our exhibition.
Want to sponsor or exhibit at the conference? Find about the unrivalled sponsorship and exhibition opportunities we offer.
The first day features the Bond International Development Awards, which celebrates the sector’s inspiring people and achievements.
Highlights from 2019
Jess is a humanitarian communications consultant and lecturer at LCC.
Deborah is a veteran foreign and White House correspondent, currently Devex's news editor.
James Wakibia is a photographer and environmental activist, campaigning for a ban on single-use...
Anna is the director of institutional funding at disability charity Sightsavers
Jelmer is the senior policy researcher at the Policy and Operations Evaluation Department (IOB) of...
Simon is the head of performance and insight at WaterAid.
Founder and Chair of the Afrika Youth Movement
Kate Sayer leads Sayer Vincent’s consultancy services to charities.