Communications Group meeting
Join us at the next Bond Communications Group meeting to hear from a range of speakers on topics as diverse as pitching to the media, making engaging video, brand lessons, and integrated communications in a small or medium-sized organisation.
Lightning talks, followed by Q&A
- Steve Wheen and Margaret Sherer, ex-Google Creative Labs on using video to engage audiences
- Collette Collins, Owner of Brand by me talking about five brand strategy lessons in five minutes
- Tom Esslemont, Investigations Correspondent at Thomson Reuters Foundation talking about how to pitch your story
Coffee and networking (30 mins)
Panel Discussion, followed by Q&A
How to integrate communications in a small or medium organisation
- Sioned Jones, Executive Director at The Circle, Trustee at Child to Child (panel chair)
- Tom Elkins, Chief Executive Officer of PhotoVoice
- Brân Davey, Communications and Events Coordinator and the sole communicator at Hub Cymru Africa
- Grace Rapoport, Marketing and Communications Manager and the sole communicator at Mango
- Bond members >£2M annual spend
- Bond members <£2M annual spend
* 10% off if you book 8 weeks in advance; 5% off 3 or more bookings.
Contact us for special discounts if you're a student or unemployed.
off if you book early*
off multiple bookings*