Collaborating for positive futures in a changing world of work
What must we do to create sustainable jobs and livelihoods for people in developing and emerging economies in 2030?
1 December 2017, 9.30am-5.00pm
This workshop will bring together cross-sector leaders to stimulate new thinking about positive possible futures for low-income countries and emerging economies in the context of trends such as automation and the rise of artificial intelligence, as well as the threats of resource scarcity and climate change.
We aim to identify what a proactive, multi-sector response to these issues could look like, and help you explore the contribution your organisation could make.
The programme will include:
- An overview of some of the major changes the world is likely to experience over the next 15 years
- Delegate presentations: future provocations on the future of work
- Group work: further develop and interrogate provocations
- Group work: rapid backcasting to identify milestones and the potential for collective action
- Group work: action planning and networking to explore opportunities for collaboration
- Reflection on way forward
This workshop is organised by Bond and Forum for the Future.
Please note that this event is invitation only.
Friday, December 1, 2017
8 places remaining