Changing priorities for human resources
With the continuing uncertainty surround the NGO sector including cuts to budgets and remote working, organisations are dealing with multiple priorities that fall under the human resources remit. Bond will be holding an informal session for those who have a HR brief, to provide the chance to discuss some of your organisation’s current HR challenges with your peers.
This session will cover any of the following:
- Adapting culture and practice in the context of likely permanent online working
- How do to HR with very little internal HR capacity or expertise
- Implementing EDI policy and strategy; how to approach anti-racism and decolonialisation
- Getting recruitment practice up to date
- Remuneration in the context of a changing external environment and localisation
- Board recruitment and building better boards
The session will be run under Chatham House rules.
This event is for Bond members only.
This session will run on Tuesday 17 November at 14:00 - 16:00 UK time.