Brexit and the NGO operating environment
Brexit hasn't happened yet, but already the operating environment for NGOs and businesses has been affected. Bond is bringing together policy and finance experts to discuss how NGOs in the UK can adapt to the ever-changing political and funding landscapes on 6 February at 3.30pm.
We'll look at the short term and long term, the direct and indirect implications NGOs need to consider, and how NGOs can manage uncertainty as well as practical issues, such as currency management and the need to open offices in EU member states. Networking and refreshments will follow the discussion.
This event is free and aimed at the senior leadership in finance, funding and operations. We invite members to book now.
- Pesh Framjee, Partner, Head of Not for Profits, Crowe Clark Whitehill
- Andrew Derry, Treasurer, Save the Children International
- Joanna Rea, Head of Public Affairs, Overseas Development Institute
- Costanza de Toma, Director, Advocacy Etc.
- Rachel Haynes, Director, Flamingo for NGOs
14:45-15:30 - Registration
15:30-15:35 - Chair's Welcome
15:35-16:30 - Hear from each panellist
16:30 - 17:30 - Discussion and Q&A
17:30 - 18:30 - Networking and drinks
For the latest news, views and resources on what Brexit means for international development, check out our Brexit hub.