Bond International Development Awards 2020
Bond's International Development Awards showcase the life-changing achievements and devoted people in global development and humanitarian assistance.
Much of the outstanding work of the international development sector goes unrecognised. At Bond, we want to provide a platform to the innovative projects and passionate people driving positive change in our sector.
Our awards celebrate the inspiring humanitarian and development work of the Bond network. Each of our six categories reflects and responds to important trends and challenges.
Entries are now open for the 2020 awards. Click on each of the categories below to find out how to enter. Submissions close on Friday 8 November at 5pm.
Enter now in 6 categories
- The Innovation Award showcases organisations or initiatives that take novel approaches to navigate a complex and changing external environment.
- The Collaboration Award recognises effective relationships and collaborations within and across sectors and disciplines to tackle difficult issues.
- The Diversity Award shines a much-needed light on organisations that nurture diverse and inclusive workforces.
- The Small NGO Impact Award acknowledges small organisations that make a big impact in people’s lives or drive positive change in the world.
- The Humanitarian Award highlights the unacknowledged heroes working in the humanitarian field.
- The Volunteer Award celebrates exceptional individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the organisation and the sector.
Last year's ceremony
Watch our highlights video below or view photos from the 2019 awards ceremony on 18 March.
In 2019, we also awarded Baroness Glenys Kinnock a Special Recognition Award for her services to international development and humanitarianism.
The Bond International Development Awards are sponsored by Key Travel.