Bond International Development Awards 2019
Bond's International Development Awards showcase the important work of the sector.
Much of the outstanding work of the international development sector goes unrecognised. Our awards celebrate the inspiring humanitarian and development work of the Bond network. Each category reflects and responds to important trends and challenges in international development.
Click on the links below to see the 2019 submissions for each category.
8 award categories
- The Innovation Award showcases organisations or initiatives that take novel approaches to navigate a complex and changing external environment.
- The Collaboration Award recognises effective relationships and collaborations within and across sectors and disciplines to tackle difficult issues.
- The Advocacy Campaign Award celebrates strategic and inspiring campaigns that raise public awareness of international development causes.
- The Fundraising Campaign Award recognises creative fundraising campaigns that engage the public in new and unusual ways.
- The Diversity Award recognises organisations in the sector that nurture diverse and inclusive workforces.
- The Corporate Partnerships Award showcases effective work between NGOs and corporate companies.
- The Humanitarian Award highlights the unacknowledged heroes working in the humanitarian field.
- The Volunteer Award celebrates exceptional individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the organisation and the sector.
Check out the photos of the 2018 ceremony on Flickr.
Monday, March 18, 2019
83 places available
Support the awards
Show your support for the crucial development and humanitarian work people and organisations do by sponsoring an award. Get in touch with Iona Stirling-Herbert at [email protected].