Bond International Development Awards 2018
Bond's International Development Awards showcases the important work you do.
Much of the outstanding work of the international development sector goes unrecognised. Our awards celebrate the inspiring humanitarian and development work of the Bond network.
Click on the links below to see the finalists and submissions for the awards.
8 award categories
Each category reflects and responds to important trends and challenges in international development:
- The Innovation Award showcases organisations, coalitions or initiatives that take novel approaches to navigate a complex and changing external environment.
- The Collaboration Award recognises effective relationships and collaborations within and across sectors and disciplines to tackle difficult issues.
- The Advocacy Campaign Award celebrates strategic and inspiring campaigns that raise public awareness of international development causes.
- The Fundraising Campaign Award recognises creative fundraising campaigns that engage the public in new and unusual ways.
- The Governance Award recognises NGOs who are practising and promoting good governance within their organisation.
- The Corporate Partnerships Award showcases effective work between NGOs and corporate companies.
- The Humanitarian Award highlights the unacknowledged heroes working in the humanitarian field.
- The Volunteer Award celebrates exceptional individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the organisation and the sector.
The ceremony will take place at the Bond Annual Conference and Awards 2018 on the evening of Monday 26 February 2018.
Check out the highlights of last year's ceremony.
Support the awards
Show your support for the crucial development and humanitarian work people and organisations do by sponsoring an award. Get in touch with Iona Stirling-Herbert at email@example.com.
Monday, February 26, 2018
179 places remaining