Bond International Development Awards 2017
Much of the outstanding work of the development sector goes unrecognised. The Bond International Development Awards addresses this by celebrating the inspiring humanitarian and development work of the Bond network.
Entry to the awards closed in November, and we're happy to share the submissions.
6 award categories
Each category reflects and responds to important trends and challenges in international development. This year we received over 45 entries, covering a wide spectrum of projects, campaigns, and organisations.
Click on the specific awards below to find out more about the submissions.
- The Campaign Award recognises international development campaigns that engage the public in new and unusual ways.
- The Collaboration Award recognises the importance of effective collaborations in finding new opportunities to tackle difficult issues.
- The Innovation Award showcases organisations, coalitions or initiatives that are taking novel approaches to navigate a complex and changing external environment.
- The Transparency Award is for organisations at the cutting edge of NGO effectiveness and accountability.
- The Humanitarian Award highlights the unacknowledged heroes working in the humanitarian field
- The Outstanding Individual Award highlights exceptional people who have made a lasting contribution to international development
This year’s winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on 20 March 2017, which forms part of the Bond Conference 2017.
Interested in who won awards in 2016? Read more about last year's inspirational winners.
Monday, March 20, 2017