Bond Annual General Meeting
Bond members are invited to join us at the Bond Annual General Meeting (AGM) to review our work and feedback on our future direction. This year, the event will be held on Tuesday 20 November, 14:00-17:00.
The AGM is a great opportunity for Bond members to:
- Hear about progress made on the Bond strategy 2016-21
- Vote in the elections for Bond’s board
- Get up update on Bond's financial position
- Hear from Gerard Howe, head of inclusive societies dept, DFID
- Connect with peers over drinks
See our guide to the AGM for more information on the board elections, motions and resolutions and voting, including key dates and deadlines.
Please log in or register to book your place.
If you have any queries please contact [email protected].