Bond Annual General Meeting
Bond members are invited to join us at the Bond Annual General Meeting to review our work and think about the future. The event will open for registration from 1pm for a prompt start at 2pm.
The AGM is a great opportunity for Bond members to:
- Reflect on progress on the Bond strategy 2016-21
- Hear about the state of the sector from the chair of Bond's board
- Get up update on Bond's financial position
- Vote in the elections for Bond’s board. There are five places up for election. Read more about the candidates
- Network over festive drinks and canapés
See our guide to the AGM for more information on the board elections, motions and resolutions and voting.
Please log in or register to book your place.
If you have any queries please contact AGM@bond.org.uk.