Annual General Meeting
Bond members are invited to join us at the Bond Annual General Meeting (AGM) to review our work and feedback on our future direction. This year, the event will be held on Tuesday 19 November, 14:00-17:00.
The AGM is a great opportunity for Bond members to:
- Hear about our impact and the progress made on the 2016-21 Bond strategy
- Take a forward look at Bond's work and how the new strategy is developing
- Vote in the elections for Bond’s board
- Get a full overview of Bond's financial position
- Ask questions about any aspect of our work
- Connect and network with peers over drinks
See our guide to the AGM for more information on the board elections, motions and resolutions and voting, including key dates and deadlines.
Please log in or register to book your place.
If you have any queries please contact [email protected].
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
86 places available