Annual General Meeting
Bond members are invited to join us at the Bond Annual General Meeting (AGM) to review our work and feedback on our future direction. This year, the event will be held live online (Zoom) on Thursday 19 November, 14:00-17:00. Book using the link below.
The AGM is a great opportunity for Bond members to:
- Hear about our impact and the progress made on the Bond strategy
- Get a full overview of Bond's financial position
- Elect new Board members (Bond members with voting rights)
- Ask questions about any aspect of our work
- Connect with peers online
See our guide to the AGM for more information on the board elections, motions and resolutions and voting, including key dates and deadlines.
If you have any queries please contact [email protected].