Adapting your organisation in uncertain times
This webinar will look at what organisations can do instead of restructuring, while still delivering on their commitments. You'll hear experts discuss how NGOs have adapted to remote working in this time of change, and if this could be the new future of NGOs.
This session features experts from development consultancy firm MzN International.
You will hear:
- What a remote working organisation looks like and if you need this model
- What parts of your organsiation and work you should be prioritising during Covid-19
- What parts of your organisation and work you will need to prioritise after Covid-19
- Innovations in non-profit finance
- Tools and ideas on how remote working NGOs can run a platform service for impactful delivery
The webinar is free for Bond members and is especially relevant to CEOs, COOs and those responsible for organisational strategy and financial planning.
This webinar is part of a series we’re running to support NGOs in this time of Covid-19 uncertainty.
In partnership with MZN International
This webinar has happened, please look at bond's future webinars on our events page, recordings of webinars can be found on the resources page of our website.