How to download the Bond Conference app
Use our app for the best Bond Conference experience.
On the app you can view the programme, find out information about sessions, check out speaker biographies and see details about exhibitors and sponsors. You can also use the app to communicate with other delegates and find your way around the venue.
The app is free to download and easy to use.
How to download the app
- First, download the Attendify app on your phone (Android and Apple or just search for Attendify in your app store)
- Click the search bar on the main page of the Attendify app and then click “Have an event code?”
- Type in the code you received with your Bond Conference booking email or joining instructions. If you can't find your code please contact us.
- This should then take you to the Bond Conference - click join. Create a user profile so that other delegates know who you are. You can edit your user profile whenever you want.
- You should now have access to the Bond Conference app! When you open up the Attendify app, the Bond Conference should be on the main page – just tap it to get taken to it.
How to use the app
- The homepage of the Bond Conference app is the activity stream. Here is where you can see what other people are saying and send your own messages and upload photos. Everyone with the app will be able to see these
- Click the three lines at the top left of the screen to access the menu
- From the menu you can see different information. For example, clicking Schedule will let you view the programme, clicking Exhibitors will list the organisations in the exhibition halls
- To send a message to someone, click on People from the menu and then find the person. On their profile you should have the option to send them a private message