Wendy's passion, skills and professional experience are directed towards strengthening international NGOs as well as voluntary and public sector organisations.
To help these organisations and network them be more effective, Wendy provides senior level consultancy and support so that they can:
- consolidate a shared and current vision;
- enhance internal and external communications;
- grow and maintain strong reputations;
- nurture enabling partnerships; and
- host events that foster creative and productive conversations.
Projects are delivered collaboratively, and include:
- consolidating identity and strategic direction;
- conducting stakeholder or partnership reviews;
- developing or implementing a communication strategy; and
- designing or facilitating events.
Wendy has 15 years experience with social impact organisations including: branding; information and graphic design; communication management, campaign development and social marketing; partnerships and organisational development; facilitation and event design.
- British Red Cross
- Jubilee Scotland
- Take One Action Film Festivals
- University of Edinburgh/NSPCC
- Zero Tolerance
Areas of work
- Advocacy / campaigning
- Business planning
- Governance / institutional strengthening
- Media / communications
- Partnerships and networks
- Event design