Sarah del Tufo
I have 40+ years experience in the NGO sector, community development and local government and twenty one years as Principal Consultant with the Evaluation Trust, UK, assessing 600+ organisations and programmes of NGOs, local authorities, national governments and funders in UK and overseas. I have extensive experience of rapid engagement with, and assessment of, a wide range of NGOs through document analysis, organisational and systems analysis, interviews and capacity, compliance and governance reviews; working in the UK, in Central and Eastern Europe, the Former Soviet Union, and also in the Palestinian Territories.
- Designing and delivering process and outcome evaluations that are useful and utilised, especially in area of civil society development
- Working in partnership with other stakeholders
- Governance and organisational development
- Design and evaluation of grant- making and commissioning processes and outcomes
- Ability to manage sensitive and complex assessments
- Training and facilitation.
Areas of work
- Accountability / Transparency
- Course learning materials & design
- Mentoring / Coaching
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Organisational Learning
- Training of Trainers