Freelance organisation development and evaluation consultant since 1993, following extensive experience in senior management in the UK voluntary sector.
- Designing and delivering evaluations
- Project design and implementation
- Design of grant-making processes
- Governance and organisational development
- Training and facilitation.
Key areas of work
Civil society development, community development processes, democratisation initiatives.
I have worked with a wide range of organisations, including the British Council; Westminster Foundation for Democracy; Welfare Association (UK and Palestine); Evaluation Trust; Traidcraft; Allavida; Community Foundaton Network (UK); ETP/Ekopolis (Slovakia); AED (Croatia).
I am an approved NCVO consultant; a member of the Institute of Fundraising; and Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.