Partnering with Bond
We work with corporate partners to help international NGOs increase their impact, improve their financial sustainability and minimise costs. We encourage cross-sector collaboration to support NGOs to meet current and future challenges through innovating, adapting and shared learning.
Whether you’re a freelance consultant or a FTSE 100 company, partnering with Bond offers opportunities and benefits that are most valuable to you and our members.
Corporate Supporters Scheme
As the only membership organisation for the UK’s international development community, working with Bond offers an unrivalled opportunity for organisations to make contacts and showcase their work to the sector.
Become a Bond Corporate Supporter for £850 (plus VAT)
The scheme helps you raise your organisation’s profile and demonstrate your support for the international development and humanitarian sector. You’ll also receive a range of benefits that will help you to build strong relationships with Bond members. See the full list of benefits.
Bond's strategic partners
Our high-level strategic partners work with us to help Bond members improve their financial sustainability, effectiveness and relevance.
Become a Bond Strategic Partner
In addition to receiving the benefits of a Corporate Supporter, we’ll work with you to develop and deliver bespoke programmes of support to Bond’s members.
- Listed on the Bond Corporate Supporters page and use of the Bond Corporate Supporter logo
- Keep up to date with the latest news and insight through the Corporate Supporters Newsletter and regular updates from Bond’s Corporate Partnerships Adviser
- Discounted tickets for key Bond events and conferences
- Host events and workshops for Bond members
- Discounted advertising on Network News and Jobs e-bulletins
- Free featured listing on the Bond Directory
- Free seat at the Bond International Development Awards
- Attend evening drinks reception at the Annual Conference
- Submit blog content for Bond’s website and newsletter
- Deliver events and workshops for Bond members