Become a supporter
As the only membership organisation for the UK international development community, working with Bond offers an unrivalled opportunity for organisations to make contacts, build relationships and showcase their work to the sector.
Corporate supporter scheme
Build your relationships in the development and humanitarian sector by joining the Bond Corporate Supporters Scheme. The scheme gives you the opportunity to meet our members, and quickly gain knowledge of the sector and insight into its needs.
There's a lot at stake for our members when choosing a supplier – we want to make sure they have the best information about the products available to them. We also know that the INGO market is fragmented and it's not always easy for suppliers to find the right person to talk to.
Join the scheme
Join the scheme for £2,750 + VAT per year and we will provide you with an effective and credible shortcut to building business in the sector.
Build your relationships
- Attend selected Bond events and group meetings to discuss key issues and opportunities with development and humanitarian professionals.
- Get a free featured listing in the Bond Directory so your services are seen first (standard entry worth £300).
- Host and sponsor events and training with Bond members.
- Sponsor and submit content for the Bond website on key development and humanitarian issues.
Keep up to date with the latest insight
- Attend specialist industry briefings by Bond Chief Executive Ben Jackson and other expert members of staff to gain first-hand insight into key policy changes and developments in the sector.
- Keep up to date with the latest news and insight from the sector through our newsletter and website.
Benefit from priority bookings and discounted rates for major events
- Get priority bookings for exhibition and sponsorship packages for Bond's programme of events including the Bond Annual Conference and Exhibition and the Bond International Development Awards.
- Participate in the Conference Advisory Group and help to develop the agenda for the Bond Conference (from 2017 onwards).
- Receive discounts on supplier sessions at the Bond Conference (from 2017 onwards).