Learning and Training: NGO Effectiveness
Learn new skills and improve your effectiveness and develop your career by signing up to our training.
Bond's trainers are some of the top experts in their fields and courses are practical, participatory and constantly updated to reflect the latest thinking and research.
Our in-house service brings Bond training to you, or you can book onto our training courses in central London.
Our consultancy service works with you throughout the assignment, from developing your specification and finding an expert that matches your requirements, to overseeing the process to ensure that you get delivery of the highest quality.
Prices are extremely competitive, with a one-third discount for Bond members on many of our services.
Impact assessment: what difference did we make?
Book a place
2 day course
9.30 – 5.30
Who's it for
People responsible for working on impact assessments.
Why choose this course
What is impact assessment, how does it differ from or complement monitoring and evaluation and how can we assess our contributions to change?
This course provides a clear conceptual overview and very practical guidance on designing a simple, user friendly and useful impact assessment process.
Take this course on its own or together with Theory of change essentials, which runs the day before this course.
What you will learn
Take this course to learn
• what ‘impact’ is and why it matters
• what makes impact assessment different from, and complementary to, monitoring and evaluation
• the approaches used to assess impact
• key challenges and how to work with them
• how theories of change can support planning for impact
• the tools and methods you can use to understand your contribution
• how to use the results of an impact assessment to help demonstrate effectiveness