Learning and Training: Advocacy and Campaigning
UK corridors of power
Book a place
Contact us if you experience any problems with your booking.
2 day course
9.30 – 5.30
Who's it for
People working in policy, campaigns and communications.
Why choose this course
Get right up to date information and tips on how UK policy is made and put into practice, and how you can affect it. Visit parliament and meet an MP, and hear from guest speakers about working on international development issues inside and outside parliament and government.
What you will learn
Take this course to learn
• how parliament and government work and the key political players
• how decisions are really made
• parliamentary tools and tactics
• how to deal with government departments
• who to target and when you can influence the political process